1. The original writings of the Old and New Testaments, namely, the present
sixty-six volumes of the Scriptures, are infallible and unique in their divine
inspiration, authority and sufficiency.
2. There is one God, yet with three distinct Persons, namely, the Father and
the Son and the Holy Spirit, who are co-equal and to whom equal honour is due.
3a. Jesus Christ is the only begotten and eternal Son of God.
3b. He truly became man, being begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the
3c. His death was a sacrifice to God and a propitiation for the remission of
3d. He was raised from the dead in His physical body.
3e. He ascended to the right hand of God, and is now the all-sufficient High
Priest of His people.
3f. He will come again to receive His people onto Himself, and to set up His
4. In consequence of the Fall, sin came in, and man became "lost",
and at "enmity against God" and "without strength" to do the
will of God.
5. The Holy Spirit抯 work is essential in regeneration and sanctification.
6a. The justification of the sinner before God is by faith alone.
6b. Every justified one is also born of God.
6c. Such new birth results in and is made evident by holiness of life and
7a. At death the spirit of man does not cease to exist or become unconscious.
7b. The dead will be raised bodily either to life or to condemnation, and the
blessedness of the righteous and the punishment of the wicked will be eternal.
8. The Devil, also called Satan, who deceives the whole world, is a person.